We fix it all, not just iPhones!


WeFixItAll

Most common misconception people have about us is that all we do is iPhone. That’s way off. We work on not only Apple devices such as iPhone, iPod, iPad, MacBook, and more, but we also repair electronics and smartphones by HTC, Samsung, Motorola, LG, Blackberry, Kindle, Nook, Sony (including Playstations of all generations), Dell, HP, Compaq, other computers, all gaming systems, most flat panel LCD, plasma, and LED TVs, home receivers, mobile electronics, and much more. And if you think broken screens are all we do… On a standard day we repair broken screens, busted lcd’s, jammed buttons, bricked devices, boot loops, non-working charging ports (even on S2’s, S3’s, and others soldered to the board), battery issues, broken connectors, DIY disasters, water damage, virus removals, greyed out wifi, blown speakers, dead mics, and soo much mooorrreee! So if you have any electronic device malfunctioning in any way, we can fix it 99% of the time. The other 1% is either lack of parts availability, repair costs more than replacement, or those few water damages where customers do crazy things like freeze them, charge them while wet, or stick them in the oven/on the dash to dry them out. 254-722-2019. Your one stop electronics repair shop!